Betfred Signup Offer
£10 Get £30 in Free Bets
Please remember to read carefully the offer’s T&C before committing. Is possible that the offer has changed from the time of this article have been written.
- Click the text link to be taken to Betfred Signup Offer.
- Note: This promotion is only available to customers from the UK (including Northern Ireland).
- Deposit £10 using a debit or credit card. (Consider depositing a larger amount – we would recommend £10 multiples -e.g £20, £30, etc.). In most of Welcome Offers, using an e-wallet like PayPal, Skrill and Neteller, VISA Checkout and pre-paid cards are excluded – here is the same case.
- Use the Odds Matcher to find a suitable Matched Betting opportunity – Use the button to Signup for FREE, where you can find an Odds Matcher and more useful tools.
- Use the Calculator in ‘Normal’ mode.
- Place a Qualification BACK bet of £10 at Betfred. (Minimum odds 2.00)
- LAY the opposing view at your chosen Exchange Market or if you aren’t a member yet, you can Signup with Smarkets.
- Once you received your free £30 Free Bets – usually will be credited up to 48H after your qualifying bet is settled.
- Use the Odds Matcher to find a suitable Matched Betting opportunity. Look for odds over 5.0 to maximise your profits.
- Use the Calculator in ‘Stake NOT Return’ mode to calculate your Matched Bet.
- Place a Follow-up BACK bet with your free £5 bet. Repeat this process until you use all of your free bets.
- LAY the opposing view at the exchange for all of your free bets. You can SIGN UP for 0% Commission on Betfair Exchange.
- Estimated Value of this offer is £23+
- Remember, to track all your bets – free or qualifying ones.
More Signup Offers can be found below and we highly recommend to take advantage of all 15+ of them. We estimate by completing these offers, your bankroll can be boosted by hundreds of pounds. Also, if you think you are not the only one which can benefit from this knowledge, please use the below links to share it with your friends or anybody you think will take advantage of it.